The meetings of the Board of Zoning Appeals are conducted only when they have business, such as a Variance Request or a Site Plan Review, at a date and time to be determined by the availability to seat a quorum of the Board and adhere to the meeting advertising requirements.
Every Public hearing is advertised in the legal notice section of the newspaper 10 days before the hearing date as defined by law and notices are sent to adjoining property owners. Hearings are also advertised on the ‘Meetings’ page of this site as well as on the Township Facebook page and on the electronic sign at the corner of 252 & 303.
The Board of Zoning Appeals is made up of 5 members who are appointed by the Township Trustees for a term of 5 years. Alternate members of the Board are appointed for a term of 1 year. The Board of Appeals is charged with being the Judicial part of Zoning as they hear all applications for variances, appeals, and conditional zoning certificates applied for within Liverpool Township.
- Bill Schnurr, Chairman: [email protected]
- Jim Sandor, Vice Chair: [email protected]
- Andrea Burdell-Ware: [email protected]
- Mark Weyls: [email protected]
- Jack Petrone: [email protected]
- Amie Sprinkle, alternate: [email protected]
- Theresa Scherry, Sec’y: [email protected]